- You may use any purchased Item for personal and commercial use. This means you may use it for yourself or create a product with or using the Item that you hold for sale.
- The purchased Item may be used on a physical product as long as the original digital design has not been altered or modified.
- Example: You purchase a graphic of a turtle from a Seller. You may make a t-shirt with the turtle graphic on it, as long as you do not make any changes to the turtle graphic. You may then sell the t-shirt. Further customization or personalization (such as adding a name) for the purpose of commercial resale is additionally permitted.
- Sublimation designs may ONLY may be used on a finished physical product (not printed transfers)
Not Allowed (whether for sale or for free):
- The Item itself—in its original digital form as purchased from the Website—may not be resold, sub-licensed, transferred, shared, or otherwise re-distributed in its original digital form (e.g., as you purchased it).
- The Item may not be included in the sale of another product.
- Example: You purchase a design of a flower. You may not include the file of the flower design as part of a bundle of other items held for sale or with the purchase of a t-shirt displaying the flower design.
- Digital cut files may not be digitized and re-sold as embroidery files.
- The Website’s images of any Item, or of a finished product containing any Item, may not be used to promote or market your product. This means it is impermissible to use the Website’s stock photos or mock ups of Items listed on the Website, whether for sale, illustration, marketing or otherwise, for your own use.
- Sublimation designs may not be printed as transfers and sold
Any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask by contact us